Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,
Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken,
To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away
And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!
His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his pen— (made to stop by Robin)
[Minstrel’s song #2]
Brave Sir Robin ran away,
Bravely ran away, away.
When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about
And gallantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin.
- pepelinque likes this
- sayyeahletsbealonetogether likes this
- grimhildeofbohemia likes this
- watch-me-light-up-the-sky likes this
- earlgrayandsugar reblogged this from edwardglitterhandss
- earlgrayandsugar likes this
- fairy-duh reblogged this from edwardglitterhandss
- brief-respite reblogged this from edwardglitterhandss
- brief-respite likes this
- the-oncoming-blog likes this
- explorerof-theunknown likes this
- beecoveredcas reblogged this from edwardglitterhandss
- fandomsunite24601 likes this
- suzamigo likes this
- edwardglitterhandss posted this